help baby chicken broken leg

1234five

Hatching
Apr 25, 2016
he was a victim of a stupid dog. Here is a picture of how the chicken keeps the leg

It is in bad condition but after a day he seems better while still being in a bad shape. So its at least drinking water but its not eating, what i did was put food in the water to fool him and it worked for a bit, it looked a bit like human baby food. Please advise me on what to do as i have no idea of what im doing.

One of my chicks broke her leg. it got stuck in a bush and I guess she freaked out and broke her leg. She healed very fast. I put her in the house with food and water. I put her back in the coop and after she began to hobble around. Then a couple weeks and it was like the break didn't happen. A year later, you would never know she ever had that happen to her.

One of my chicks broke her leg. it got stuck in a bush and I guess she freaked out and broke her leg. She healed very fast. I put her in the house with food and water. I put her back in the coop and after she began to hobble around. Then a couple weeks and it was like the break didn't happen. A year later, you would never know she ever had that happen to her.
okay hopefully it heals then, today his leg still feels like he has no strength there, it just wobble around. Do you know how can i make it eat? i cant seem to get the chicken to eat, i put another chicken for him to see eat and also tap with my finger but still nothing.

Last edited:
I got a baby chicken with a broken leg i don't know she got it but it isn't in really bad condition because the baby chicken is very healthy but I put it in my room and I'm giving it super water and grains hope it gets better

Back
Top Bottom