help figuring percentage of protien

knightie

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 1, 2012
Okay, here is my think. I'm wanting to use some grain and stuff in with my commercial feed, I'm mixing 3 to 4 bags and I know the metzer feed calculator is out there but I'm looking more for some that I can tell it I hag 50 lbs of 28% 50 lbs of 20% and 100lbs of 12% and it tell me a percentage.... is that out there? Ive been looking but not found anything.

Edited to add: okay here is a miss understanding. I'm not asking what that mix gives me... I KNOW that I went through all sorts of cr....stuff to figure it out. I want to know if here is an app, or webpage or seething that can plug 4 or 5 or more amounts and %'s and have it give me the protien % instantly. No math by me required.

Last edited:
Okay, here is my think. I'm wanting to use some grain and stuff in with my commercial feed, I'm mixing 3 to 4 bags and I know the metzer feed calculator is out there but I'm looking more for some that I can tell it I hag 50 lbs of 28% 50 lbs of 20% and 100lbs of 12% and it tell me a percentage.... is that out there? Ive been looking but not found anything.

Quote: It's 18% protein.

Chris

Hmm the post where I said that wasn't my question (id already figured that out) didn't show up. I want to know if someone has a webpage, or spreadsheet or app that will let you plug in the weights and proteins and it tells you in one step. I used metzers feed mixer but you can onlu pint in one weight and 2 proteins and then tell it what end protien you want. I wants something that I can plug in the weights and proteins of 4, 5 or more different ones. Surely someone has something!

Back
Top Bottom