Help finding new goose for mourning gander

ElGoose

Songster
May 27, 2023
We are trying our best to search for a supplier that has a goose as,I mentioned in my last post, someone took our gander’s mate away and left him on his own as they couldn’t catch him :(
We’ve been looking for anyone in our area that has one but have had no luck.. we live next to Huddersfield/brighouse so if anybody local knows of a supplier nearby or has a goose they’d be willing to sell please let me know, the breed doesn’t matter to us as long as it’s not majorly expensive 😢🙏 he’s been calling non stop and it’s just heart breaking as we know she’s most likely not coming back. We’d really love to find him a new mate or a friend that’ll ease him even if just a little.

Oh no I’m so sorry that’s very 💔
Try local Craigslist and local Facebook groups and also farm and feed stores in your area like TSC they have bulletin boards you can post a paper on there . Do you have any farmers markets you can ask around there too they might also have places to post papers.

Oh no I’m so sorry that’s very 💔
Try local Craigslist and local Facebook groups and also farm and feed stores in your area like TSC they have bulletin boards you can post a paper on there . Do you have any farmers markets you can ask around there too they might also have places to post papers.
Thanks I’ll have a look!

Whats to stop this guy from coming back for the gander if there's no police report or lost animal control report filed?
Well he knows now that we have cameras and we’ve very sternly warned him. The only reason we didn’t have it on camera before is because we usually let our 2 older geese roam around the larger section of land next to our house as that’s what they liked to do and they’d always come back to us every day anyway. But since then we’ve bordered off the other access to the land so now he would have to go across our cameras to get there. Like I said before sadly the police won’t do a thing, they’re a total joke in this area when it comes to theft.

Well he knows now that we have cameras and we’ve very sternly warned him. The only reason we didn’t have it on camera before is because we usually let our 2 older geese roam around the larger section of land next to our house as that’s what they liked to do and they’d always come back to us every day anyway. But since then we’ve bordered off the other access to the land so now he would have to go across our cameras to get there. Like I said before sadly the police won’t do a thing, they’re a total joke in this area when it comes to theft.
Hold on. Your neighbor just mosied on over, stole your goose, and you have merely given him a "stern warning"? Have you actually contacted the authorities? Have you not thought of simply mosying onto their property and taking back what is yours?

Hold on. Your neighbor just mosied on over, stole your goose, and you have merely given him a "stern warning"? Have you actually contacted the authorities? Have you not thought of simply mosying onto their property and taking back what is yours?
You’re not really supposed to do something wrong (trespassing on someone’s property) in order to for something good to happen (possibly finding your goose)…🙂

Back
Top Bottom