Char93

In the Brooder
Mar 18, 2021
Hello I am the proud owner of two lovely serama hens. We have decided to expand our flock this season and with one of our hens determined to be a mother so we have about half of the eggs covered our other hen however is not very broody and I’m afraid she will leave the nest.
To have a backup for this problem we have borrowed an incubator from our friends. They however come from Germany and so the incubator is German. We cannot find any online manuals for anything that looks like this and have never used an incubator before. We don’t even know how to put it together. I have attached some photos in hope that someone could help even if it’s just with how to assemble it. We don’t even know where to put the shelves.
we are hatching 6 silkie eggs so it’s definitely a bit to much for my one serama to handle lol.
anyway as a first time Hatcher I thought I would pop on here to get as much help as possible.
thanks, Charlotte

Attachments

• 1BED8CAA-5EA0-49AC-8913-CB3A4A65204B.jpeg
    1BED8CAA-5EA0-49AC-8913-CB3A4A65204B.jpeg
    471.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 2CB666EC-D0F9-4298-9E11-BADD1830D745.jpeg
    2CB666EC-D0F9-4298-9E11-BADD1830D745.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 5
What are you wanting to know. You can Google what the words by the switches mean. So you know what switch to use and when. Get a aftermarket thermometer/hygrometer and convert Celsius to farienheit. Keep her at 99 and 45 and let her eat.

What are you wanting to know. You can Google what the words by the switches mean. So you know what switch to use and when. Get a aftermarket thermometer/hygrometer and convert Celsius to farienheit. Keep her at 99 and 45 and let her eat.
We already have the switches translated. I am just wondering what the orientation of the shelves would look like? Like is there a specific way or level I should have it or does that not matter.

That name plate says 220 volt. So you'll have to pop a wire in your panel on a double 20 amp breaker also. And it might run a little odd looks like its set up for 50 hertz european. We run 60 hertz here. I'm thinking your motors would run faster dont really know if it'd mess anything up. If it were me I'd run out just buy a farm innovators from tsc.

Back
Top Bottom