Help identifying bantam chick

DianaMG

Hatching
Mar 26, 2017
I just got 3 bantam chicks from Tractor Supply. I have identified the other two but this one has me stumped. It has feathers on its feet as u can see in the pictures.
[/IMG][/IMG]

It does kinda look like a RIR Bantam, but it has feathers on its feet. I don't know what it is, but I am trying to ID one of my bantams now, if I see something that matches I will let you know!

This is not my chick, I just happened to be trying to ID my chick and came across pics of this chick after I seen this post. They are very pretty chickens! Now if I could only ID my bantam LOL

I have figures them all out but one. Hopefully he will finish feathering out in the next week and I will have a better idea. I really wish tractor supply would give you some kind of idea what kind of bantams they have in a certain order. I know its probably impossible, but I can wish!! LOL

I completely agree! We bought ours from tractor supply yesterday, and the sales associate wouldn't let us touch or hold any of the chicks while we were picking them out. It was ridiculous because they were just labeled as "assorted bantams" AND they required us to get them in sets of 6! Stupid.

Back
Top Bottom