Help identifying breeds?

DuckNewbies1

In the Brooder
Jun 19, 2020
So my sister and I bought three new chickens from some people nearby today. They had a LOT of different chickens and breeds in their small barn (really a shed), and couldn't really tell us what was what. We know that one chicken is a Silkie (though we're not sure boy or girl), and we can't ID the other two.

Can someone help ID the breed of our new chickens? We chose based on who looked healthy haha. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    501.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    477.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    551.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    524.7 KB · Views: 23
So my sister and I bought three new chickens from some people nearby today. They had a LOT of different chickens and breeds in their small barn (really a shed), and couldn't really tell us what was what. We know that one chicken is a Silkie (though we're not sure boy or girl), and we can't ID the other two.

Can someone help ID the breed of our new chickens? We chose based on who looked healthy haha. Thanks in advance!
Mixed breeds.
I don't like the stance of the white one and brown one. I hope you are quarantining them.

Thanks everyone! We do have other flock, but we're keeping these separate for a while. There were so many poor birds when we went to look at them that we felt like we needed to try and help some of them, so we're not surprised they're probably sick. Any suggestions on how to diagnose?

Back
Top Bottom