Help incubator shut off at day 20

Nothing from them. I candled and did the tap test and nothing. I think one didn't fully develop because the tip of the egg is clear too. Two look like they was fully developed but I'm not sure and the other two just have funky air cells. I'm happy with one because this was the worst hatch I ever had. Tomorrow I have to go out and buy some friends for this little baby so she isn't all alone

Last edited:
I opened up the other eggs and all of them were goners. 3 were developed but still had the full yolk sack. And 2 died at different stages. Probably a week and day 14. Going to try and find some baby chicks so this little one isn't lonely

Nothing from them. I candled and did the tap test and nothing. I think one didn't fully develop because the tip of the egg is clear too. Two look like they was fully developed but I'm not sure and the other two just have funky air cells. I'm happy with one because this was the worst hatch I ever had. Tomorrow I have to go out and buy some friends for this little baby so she isn't all alone

Super cute :love

I opened up the other eggs and all of them were goners. 3 were developed but still had the full yolk sack. And 2 died at different stages. Probably a week and day 14. Going to try and find some baby chicks so this little one isn't lonely

That's such a shame, hope you are able to find some friends for your cute little one.

Any chicks? Even one lil babe? I just lost all my ducks in incubator ,gave up on em yesterday ...day 1 of lockdown...no movement and small.my first duck attempt :( I'll stick with chicks :)
Hope u got at least one sweet chicky :)just seen new post...wasn't there at first.so happy for you yayyyy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom