Help me please!! UPDATE!

i'm so sorry to hear about the turkey.
hit.gif
geesh, I just saw this post.
Atleast you gave it a comfortable place to die, much better than a trash can. :thun grrrr..
Glad to hear the little chic is doing good.
jumpy.gif

Take care, Miriam

Just read this post too, so sorry to hear of the loss of your little turkey. I agree, you gave it loving care to help it pass peacefully.

Hope the little red peep does well, sounds like she may be on the road to recovery! Lil' Xena, warrior chicklet!!

So sorry about the turkey. I was so hoping to find good news today.

As far as the name- how about naming after a woman (historical figure or even your grandma) that really stands out to you as a leader and strong person? This is assuming she's a she.
big_smile.png

Here is a pic of the little chick I was able to save. She was in a pen, labled "Production Reds" She doesnt look red to me! Love her fat little cheeks...I named her Rosy.

savedbaby.jpg

savedchick.jpg

Feathers coming in white....any idea??

Rosy looks like she is winking at you in the last pic, how cute. Sad about the turkey, but, happy you gave it a warm place to pass on from.

Here is a pic of the little chick I was able to save. She was in a pen, labled "Production Reds" She doesnt look red to me! Love her fat little cheeks...I named her Rosy.

savedbaby.jpg

savedchick.jpg

Feathers coming in white....any idea??

I had a production red chick that didn't look anything like Rosy. So sorry about your turkey. You did everything you could.
hugs.gif
I think Rosy's probably a Leghorn or a Plymouth Rock. Stay strong!

Rosy sure looks like a bundle of health now. So glad you showed up when you did and that they both got a chance before just being dumped in the trash!

Back
Top Bottom