HELP ME PLZ

IS THIS NORMAL

Attachments

• IMG_4729.jpeg
    IMG_4729.jpeg
    579.6 KB · Views: 12
I'd put down old clean towels to help the duckling have traction to walk better. Does his legs splay out from his body when he tries to walk. Something like this to drink out of then they can't fall IMG_2678 2.jpeg into and they can't splash the water out of it. This is the B complex you want. Chick grit is sold a most feed stores. I just put it into a small bowl close to their feed they know instinctively how to use it. IMG_2627.jpeg

I'd put down old clean towels to help the duckling have traction to walk better. Does his legs splay out from his body when he tries to walk. Something like this to drink out of then they can't fallView attachment 3632634 into and they can't splash the water out of it. This is the B complex you want. Chick grit is sold a most feed stores. I just put it into a small bowl close to their feed they know instinctively how to use it. View attachment 3632633
Okay thanks. Yes his feet splay out.

It's not uncommon to see a duckling sleep like that . some will even have their legs flat out behind them. Is he eating good and other than his legs acting normal?
here is info on leg issues splay leg is one just scroll down till you come to it.
http://www.poultrypedia.com/poultry-podiatry

Back
Top Bottom