Help my chicken cant walk

Judykaymayes

Songster
Mar 2, 2023
I have a gen who out of nowhere having walking issues ,I have rooster booster but 12 with vit k and someone mentioned riboflavin where and how can I get riboflavin ?

B12 has cobalamin, but none of the other B vitamins. For chickens with walking problems, human B complex which has all B vitamins including riboflavin, is very good to give in case of a deficiency. Riboflavin is B2, and a deficiency can cause curled under toes and walking on hocks. Get it at a vitamin aisle at Walmart, CVS, Target, grocery stores, etc, and any brand of B complex or Super B complex is fine. Give 1/4 to 1/2 tablet daily into the beak or crushed in food. Liver contains B vitamins as well. There can be other reasons for walking problems.

B12 has cobalamin, but none of the other B vitamins. For chickens with walking problems, human B complex which has all B vitamins including riboflavin, is very good to give in case of a deficiency. Riboflavin is B2, and a deficiency can cause curled under toes and walking on hocks. Get it at a vitamin aisle at Walmart, CVS, Target, grocery stores, etc, and any brand of B complex or Super B complex is fine. Give 1/4 to 1/2 tablet daily into the beak or crushed in food. Liver contains B vitamins as well. There can be other reasons for walking problems.
Getting that today !Thank you

Back
Top Bottom