Help my missing chickens

Chickenman82

Hatching
May 3, 2024
Today i woke up i Got into my garden and i Saw all my chickens was missing the door was open and there was a pile og feathers and little to none blod. What animal Can have done This and taken my chicken i don’t see any chicken bodys or bones or blood in my garden, Please help me

Today i woke up i Got into my garden and i Saw all my chickens was missing the door was open and there was a pile og feathers and little to none blod. What animal Can have done This and taken my chicken i don’t see any chicken bodys or bones or blood in my garden, Please help me
First of all, how many chickens do you have? Were the feathers from the same chicken or multiple chickens? What type of environment do you live in? A neighborhood or rural? Are there trees and woods the chickens may have fled to? They may not all be dead or taken but hiding instead.

First of all, how many chickens do you have? Were the feathers from the same chicken or multiple chickens? What type of environment do you live in? A neighborhood or rural? Are there trees and woods the chickens may have fled to? They may not all be dead or taken but hiding instead.
I have 6 checkens, the race is Italien chickens they are White checkens, i live in a neighborhood. I am pretty sure a red fox stole Them a Long place away

Back
Top Bottom