Help needed....Incubating Copper Maran eggs for science fair project - day 17

Is there a difference with "organic" eggs as related to incubation or hatching?
We got these eggs from Voodoo Chicken Farm in the Northern mountain region of NJ. While I do not think they are "certified" organic, I would consider their chickens "free range" as they roam a fenced in area of the woods on their property.

Is there a difference with "organic" eggs as related to incubation or hatching?
We got these eggs from Voodoo Chicken Farm in the Northern mountain region of NJ. While I do not think they are "certified" organic, I would consider their chickens "free range" as they roam a fenced in area of the woods on their property.
I'm curious as to the point to that question as well. To all my research, organic/non organic is irrelevant to hatching and hatching conditions. One could claim that organic chicks would be "healthier" and therefor have healthier production/better eggs, but I wouldn't base a hatches hatch rate on wether the eggs were organic or not.

Oh I am sorry that information is out there I read it.. There was a graph on there as well that was different info to, but again I am sorry about that mistake they made... BUT congrats on your success.. This is a great site with great people always willing to help..

Back
Top Bottom