Help overheated chicken???!

I am sorry for your loss. I lost a roo to lice last year, and it was heartbreaking...
hit.gif

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Thanks to everyone who replied/said they were sorry. I just wanted to say thanks, but it's not ur fault and it happens......thanks

Sorry if what I said was weird...:/ I'm not good with this stuff...

This is what he looked like

And this is what he looks like..n-now...,..

He will forever b remembered, and missed... I will always love you GG
2764.png

And I know there is a condition where a child can b born and age very rapidly and look 75-80 at only 8 years of age or less, and my mom was thinking(if it's possible for chickens to have this), and I was too, that he might have had it....he just acted soo old for his age, and...I-I don't....I just don't know.....all I know us that he will forever b my favorite rooster ever, and no matter how many cochin banty roos I buy/get it will never b the same...I just want my GG back....

Awww he was so cute. I can see why you loved him so much.

I don't think there's a similar disease in chickens. He may have had lice for a long time and was anemic. You should check your other birds and clean the areas he was in.

hugs.gif

I just wanted to add that my cousin's boyfriend posted a video of GG crowing on youtube. Its titled 'Banty rooster crowing! Hilarious!' By Chris R so GG is forever immortalized on the Internet. I'm so glad he put that video up

Back
Top Bottom