*Help Please* Eggs coming today.

60ACRES

Stepped in what??
10 Years
Apr 8, 2009
Long, OK
I am having my eggs delivered to me here at work. UPS is bringing them to me today (hopefully), I will have them for about 6 hours before I make it home.

Do I need to do anything to the package, or leave it sealed and just stare at it out the corner of my eye all day?

...cant get any work done now, it's really going to be tough after they get here...

I take them out of the box & candle them to make sure they're air cell up & let them rest in that position (air cell up).
smile.png

wee.gif
What kind of eggs? I would make sure all have the big side up that way when you put them in the bator your air cells are ready...When I get mine in the mail I let them sit at least 8 hours before i put them in...Good luck with your hatch...
celebrate.gif
Dawn

I would just leave the in the box and wait till you get home, too many factors and they need to settle first. I always leave mine in the box for a few hours then open put them in a carton pointy side down and leave them at room temp for the night and set first thing in the morning. I have had the best luck with them that way.

Quote:
I am a guy, think about that.... Ok, that wouldn't sound to good now would it?
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom