Help please..

rabail

In the Brooder
Apr 26, 2017
My duck cant walk or stand, please tell me what happened to her, what should i do for her ??

How old? Injury? If duckling and on chick starter needs extra niacin. Can supplement feed with 1Tbsp of brewer's or nutritional yeast per cup of feed

How old? Injury? If duckling and on chick starter needs extra niacin. Can supplement feed with 1Tbsp of brewer's or nutritional yeast per cup of feed

She is 11 months old .. no injury .. okay i will... thankyou for your kind help

If she is 11 months unless there has been a deficiency in niacin it may be something else. What kind of feed do you have her on? Did this come on suddenly? Do you have pics of her feet? Especially the bottoms? Did her legs shake or wobble before?

Last edited:
If she is 11 months unless there has been a deficiency in niacin it may be something else. What kind of feed do you have her on? Did this come on suddenly? Do you have pics of her feet? Especially the bottoms? Did her legs shake or wobble before?

Yes it was some niacin deficiency ... i gave her vitamens and now she is better then before ... it was sudden .. her feet bottoms are fine .. no her legs never shake before .. i m mostly giving them tomatoes .. cooked rice .. maiza .. wheet.. sometime meat .. spinach

I'm so glad all is getting better
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom