Help! Quail in need of rehoming, PA

TheQuailKid

In the Brooder
Jan 23, 2024
Hello! I am trying to re-home a male and female quail pair. They are experiencing over-mating and I am worried about it getting deadly. Please respond or ask for information! I am in Central PA! Please help respond if you can!

Hello! I am trying to re-home a male and female quail pair. They are experiencing over-mating and I am worried about it getting deadly. Please respond or ask for information! I am in Central PA! Please help respond if you can!
Can you not get a couple more female quail? I don't know of anybody who can help. Perhaps you could also post this in your state thread here
Maybe (I don't own quail so I don't know if this would work) you could divide the cage in half so they can still see each other but he cannot reach her...

Can you not get a couple more female quail? I don't know of anybody who can help. Perhaps you could also post this in your state thread here
Maybe (I don't own quail so I don't know if this would work) you could divide the cage in half so they can still see each other but he cannot reach her...
Thank you for the response! Unfortunately we have them in a small rabbit hutch, so we do not have enough room for the 3 or so more female quail to balance out the ratio. We tried to separate them, but as they are flock animals, they get much more stressed separate.

Back
Top Bottom