Help required

Pics
How old is this duck and what are you feeding? (exact nutrient makeup)
Around 3 months, they will not eat their feed they will barely sometimes. We feed them peas, green beans (cooked), and some corn Sometimes a bit of tomato Sometimes they eat their feed willingly

Last edited:
Could it have gotten ahold of something toxic? Was the water it was in stagnant? It sounds like it might have gotten sick from ingesting something possibly.
The water it was in was pretty clean, they went under our porch but they were fine for a while when they came out. Only 1 duck had this issue, they were both in there

My Ducks all get regular feed and no treats as it has the niacin that they need and the rest of the ingredients to keep them healthy. They have gotten lettuce before but only about once a week and not very much. I hope yours gets better. It sounds like it might have gotten ahold of something under the porch. No poison has ever been put our for mice or anything under there? I pray it gets better. If it were mine I would probably give it activated charcoal just in case it got into something it should not have. Good luck with yours. I am no expert by any means but have had several ducks for quite a while now and had them years ago.

My Ducks all get regular feed and no treats as it has the niacin that they need and the rest of the ingredients to keep them healthy. They have gotten lettuce before but only about once a week and not very much. I hope yours gets better. It sounds like it might have gotten ahold of something under the porch. No poison has ever been put our for mice or anything under there? I pray it gets better. If it were mine I would probably give it activated charcoal just in case it got into something it should not have. Good luck with yours. I am no expert by any means but have had several ducks for quite a while now and had them years ago.
Thanks! I have no clue what is down there… it pooped out watery poop

Back
Top Bottom