Help wanted to identify sex/breed please; Desperate to know what these two are?

Looks like a pair.
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f60a.png

look closer ;)
I did and after considering their age and comparing the pics from 9 weeks of age, I see a barring pattern disappearing or retaking shape on the bird on the left which Im sure most are calling a rooster. What Im seeing is 2ea peas that have tails consistent with low % spalding birds which is why im sticking to 2ea hens. Ive been wrong many times before (just ask the boss of me) and im probably wrong on this one as well and will eat crow if wrong. They are both gorgeous birds indeed, but im agreeing to disagree on this one Sister,
1f44d.png
. Gerald Barker

I did and after considering their age and comparing the pics from 9 weeks of age, I see a barring pattern disappearing or retaking shape on the bird on the left which Im sure most are calling a rooster. What Im seeing is 2ea peas that have tails consistent with low % spalding birds which is why im sticking to 2ea hens. Ive been wrong many times before (just ask the boss of me) and im probably wrong on this one as well and will eat crow if wrong. They are both gorgeous birds indeed, but im agreeing to disagree on this one Sister,
1f44d.png

Gerald Barker

I'll eat crow with you. 2 hens.

Back
Top Bottom