Help what do I have?

karenharvell

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2019
I recently bought new chicks and lost 3 due to failure to thrive despite all efforts. Now I am not even sure what breeds I still have. Can anyone help. I purchased a white Rhode Island, black orpington (I know which these are as they were older. I also had very young hatch-lings which were supposed to be: Lavender Cochin, Lavender Americana, olive egger (I think they are what I lost) and two eggers of unknown color supposed to be blue or lavender. The two chicks chicks which are dark with lighter chests are the ones in question. One has feathers on its feet otherwise they look the same. slightly different ages. Does anyone know what they are from the list above? Are they the E
chicks 4.jpg
chicks 2.jpg
aster eggers? and why would one have feathers on its feet?

I recently bought new chicks and lost 3 due to failure to thrive despite all efforts. Now I am not even sure what breeds I still have. Can anyone help. I purchased a white Rhode Island, black orpington (I know which these are as they were older. I also had very young hatch-lings which were supposed to be: Lavender Cochin, Lavender Americana, olive egger (I think they are what I lost) and two eggers of unknown color supposed to be blue or lavender. The two chicks chicks which are dark with lighter chests are the ones in question. One has feathers on its feet otherwise they look the same. slightly different ages. Does anyone know what they are from the list above? Are they the EView attachment 1731072 View attachment 1731073 aster eggers? and why would one have feathers on its feet?
That’s the lavender Cochin I think, they have feathered legs and feet. The other one might be the olive egger.

Back
Top Bottom