Help with Breed ID on my little nuggets please!!☺️

Qui1980

Chirping
Apr 10, 2022
Tweed, ON Canada
I bought these cuties and was told one was a jersey giant, and the others maybe EE and BYM. I’m newer to chickens, actually wondering if you could help Id who is what and then potentially let me the the potential breeds of the x’s? One more thing lol… if anyone knows approx age that would be very helpful as well. I have 2 other Littles mixed in with the 6 I’m inquiring about that are approx 3 weeks old that you can see in the first pic. I thought the 6 were the same age, but 4 are similar in size, one quite small, and one quite large. Think bantam breed is a possibility🤔
Thanks so much!
A0FE10C1-771F-4899-9686-842E4F076684.jpeg
50C8A652-656E-4C74-85C9-7A489B68B1D6.jpeg

Most have feathered legs and appear to have white skin, so maybe Marans crosses for the blacks and blues and maybe Marans mixed with buff Orpington for the lighter one. But pretty impossible to know for sure. I don't think any are Jersey Giants, which would show yellow around the toes instead of white, but JG mixes are possible.

I think they are around 4 to 5 weeks old, with 6 maybe being older and 1 maybe being a bit younger.

Most have feathered legs and appear to have white skin, so maybe Marans crosses for the blacks and blues and maybe Marans mixed with buff Orpington for the lighter one. But pretty impossible to know for sure. I don't think any are Jersey Giants, which would show yellow around the toes instead of white, but JG mixes are possible.

I think they are around 4 to 5 weeks old, with 6 maybe being older and 1 maybe being a bit younger.
I’m still a newbie, but I agree with this lol. I was thinking 6 looks a lot like my ISA brown did for a while until she really started turning brown, except for the feathered feet! 1 looks a lil bit like my SLW in the head, but nowhere else.

@Qui1980 where did you get them??
I think they’re all just backyard mixes, possibly some EE. But none of them look like a single pure breed to me, although again I’m super new. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom