help with candling please :)

I did my research on here and found he was shrinkwrapped for sure. He's doing great...i think. Plenty of wiggling and chirping seen no blood. Will get a pic up of his latest phase...
Did Lacrystol say he was shrink wrapped? I've only assisted one shrink wrapped so wouldn't even begin to tell you what to do, how is he doing peeing alot sounding strong?

He seemed so helpless under all that rubber there was no way he was getting through it. He's my only baby I was just worried I'd lose him that's all. He seems to be doing great now and is really trying to get out so I'm just watching from the window :) fingers crossed we have a healthy baby!
So he is doing this on his own, you know it's best to let them get out of the shell if possible? looking good by the way,

He seemed so helpless under all that rubber there was no way he was getting through it. He's my only baby I was just worried I'd lose him that's all. He seems to be doing great now and is really trying to get out so I'm just watching from the window
smile.png
fingers crossed we have a healthy baby!
Sounds like he'll mange from here on. I hope everything goes great, got the brooder all heated and ready? need to get a stuffed animal for him to cuddle with and a mirror without sharp edges so he can see himself it really helps when only one. Look forward to seeing him all dried and fluffy.

He's just popped his little head out how exciting! He looks a little tires :( brooder at the ready with a big yellow cuddly duck :)
Sounds like he'll mange from here on. I hope everything goes great, got the brooder all heated and ready? need to get a stuffed animal for him to cuddle with and a mirror without sharp edges so he can see himself it really helps when only one. Look forward to seeing him all dried and fluffy.

He's just popped his little head out how exciting! He looks a little tires
sad.png
brooder at the ready with a big yellow cuddly duck
smile.png
My computer is wonky this morning lost this thread then wham it's back lol, okay of course he's tired that is hard work, so don't get alarmed if he rests a while now, then he'll start back to work. sounds like you have it all covered with the brooder. You better have some pics coming too.
wink.png

You know not to move him to the brooder till dry and fluffed?

Last edited:
Haha good to have you back!
Yeah looks like he's just having a breather then tries kicking to maybe get his legs out? He cheeps now and again which is good right?
Yeah will leave him in there :)
My computer is wonky this morning lost this thread then wham it's back lol, okay of course he's tired that is hard work, so don't get alarmed if he rests a while now, then he'll start back to work. sounds like you have it all covered with the brooder. You better have some pics coming too. ;)  

You know not to move him to the brooder till dry and fluffed?

Back
Top Bottom