help with candling please :)

I am so sad. He was breathing ok in the incubator warming up then he just quit breathing.. poor thing was in that egg all crammed up..i am so sad that I finally got him out and he didn't make it.. my boyfriend and I was up until almost 5 working on him with @Lacrystol help. She was great and took me every step of the way. I'm just glad that little baby didn't die all curled up in his egg he got to see light and hear his siblings peeping before he was gone..
hugs.gif
You all did the best you could.

OH GOOD LORD, these babies are going to kill me. HAAHAHA, Ok Air or still?

Are you seeing anything going on right now? Actually today should be there day of rest, you may not see a lot of movement... BUT watch out tomorrow.
LOL Doc when you accidentally signed up for this, You should have known.

We're blessed to have you here.

AHHHH maybe that one night when I accidently fell asleep on @AnimalQuacker during her assist. HAHAHAHAHA OH man did I feel bad....
I believe that may have been it.
wink.png

Now we need some new baby duck pics from the nurse who assisted in this hatch [and did all the work] lol

Well duh i just looked over in the gallery and there they were, how adorable are they my gosh.
love.gif

Last edited:
Omg they are adorable!!!!!
@lacrystol I only have the one egg that's still going the rest didn't make it in the early stages not sure why :( my little trooper moved a little today though when I checked him. He seems a little on the small side lol!

Back
Top Bottom