help with candling please :)

1st bath!!

Then the left is cocoa. The right is kiwi.

And everyone knows Rio!!

Last edited:
Thank you @Crazy4Fowl!! That was them a little bit ago! Thought thay @lacrystol and everyone needed an update on the babies! Now @blooreo it's your turn to get yours out!

Omg they are adorable!!!!!
@lacrystol I only have the one egg that's still going the rest didn't make it in the early stages not sure why :( my little trooper moved a little today though when I checked him. He seems a little on the small side lol!

ONE EGG! Oh man that sounds horrible, were they shipped eggs?

Oh crap did I forget to mention that they shoudnt swim at this age? It's ok for them to get there feet wet but no dunkin!!! You see they need time to oil themselves up, when a mamma duck hatches out babies, she tucks them under her wing and puts her oil on them to keep them a float. When we hatch out babies, we can't supply the same oils so we have to give them some time so they produce there own oil. Usually after a week it's safe to let them swim...

So only a foot bath at this age...

Ok there bath time water wasn't that deep whew!!! omg what cuties they are...

Make sure foot bath time is warm water and that they don't stay wet for a long period of time. They can easily get very cold and sickie...

CUTIE ALERT, CUTIE ALERT!!!

Lmao @Lacrystol! I went out today and especially bought the paint tray for them to clean up a bit in. I'm such a sucker for these little ones. They won my heart for real! I just let them wade with their feetsies! They could get completely out of it on their own and when they did they ran 50mph in their tote lol. They were so happy!

Back
Top Bottom