help with candling please :)

Quote:

At metzer they arent really bird friendly in all honesty they just sorta throw the chicks around, and vent sexing can harm ducklings, by the males privates staying out after its been vented , it can dry out and become nonusable
Really? Good thing I didn't preorder by golden 300s from them. I almost did. But I got them from efowl.com Is efowl.com mean to their birds too? Then how do you sex them then??

Last edited:
Lmao @Lacrystol ! I went out today and especially bought the paint tray for them to clean up a bit in. I'm such a sucker for these little ones. They won my heart for real! I just let them wade with their feetsies! They could get completely out of it on their own and when they did they ran 50mph in their tote lol. They were so happy!

OMG that is funny

Vent sexing can hurt them is what im trying to say, most times it doesnt,

efow,l im not sure they dont share real pictures and dont show thier facilties so Idk.
I just watch their vent sexing video again (i watch it before but didn't notice) and they were like throwing the birds around. They were almost choking the golden 300 ducklings. AND IM getting the golden 300s... luckily not from them

Last edited:
Yeah well I had 2 drakes and 1 duck when these guys were born and my other drake that was an actual pekin did not EVER mate with my other pekin because my khaki made it clear that was his mate. He chased him away for a whIle and he knew. That's my experience though

LOL, well that could explain most of your issues.

Like I say...lesson learnt lol. He's finally internally pipped. Guess he's just a day behind and wanted one last sleep before his break for freedom lol.
Here we go again guys
1f603.png
1f423.png

Back
Top Bottom