help with candling please :)

Ok so it doesn't look like yolk anymore!!!!
Tell me if there's yolk and then I can tell you what to do next.

Sorry :( hope he's going to be ok!
I don't mean to yell, but he didn't need to be messed with yet, you still had 24 hours then we could have intervene, in that 24 hours he probably would have been out on his own,

I stress this soooo many times, your on there schedule not yours.

DIDNT I SAY HE WAS HAVING AND ISSUE WITH THAT TIE!! Lol

What we need to do is shrink wrap him. I know this sounds weird, but this is will the only time we want to shrink wrap him, we need him to shrink that vent as fast as we can to avoid infection. So by lowering the humidity this should do the job. So lower that humidity to around 50-55.

Ok so he is lay down but wants to stand up. Humidity is on 45 what should my temp be? Is this really serious?

Lay him with his feet down, if he flips over that's ok. Lower your humidity, you never told me what it was at before, Bring it down to about 50-55

Ahhh he's broke free and is attached to his umbilical cord???

What we need to do is shrink wrap him. I know this sounds weird, but this is will the only time we want to shrink wrap him, we need him to shrink that vent as fast as we can to avoid infection. So by lowering the humidity this should do the job. So lower that humidity to around 50-55.

Back
Top Bottom