Help

matisse43

In the Brooder
Aug 7, 2016
Salinas, CA

My baby's have hatched but the 3 above have issues.the black and yellow ones have sacs hanging or still attached and on the last photo the black one to the right has a little blood on the belly. Shold I cut off the sacs or let them dry off and keep them in their own space as in with no one else cuz the other peck on the sacs due to the blood vessels :-( will they beok? My first hatch :-(

OK the other 2 are doing OK they are now with the others and look ok. This one is the only one. When he pushes it comes out more then back in as he is relaxing. :#( going to keep him inside the incubator for today see if he makes it. If anyone has any idea what I can do to help him absorb it I am willing to try
:-( anything

put antibiotic ointment on it and put it in a coffee cup ASAP
that way you immobilize it and it cant pull intestines out
when you take it out, get a picture of its tummy

good luck!

put antibiotic ointment on it and put it in a coffee cup ASAP
that way you immobilize it and it cant pull intestines out
when you take it out, get a picture of its tummy 

good luck!

OK so cloth ointment and cup. Is this ok. He is inside the incubator. Is that OK or take him out to the regular brooded. I keep opening the lid on this thing I am afraid the rest will die

OK so I moved him to the regular area. I still half half a hatch to go like 20 baby's and 2 have made a hold I am afraid the other will no hatch so I had to move him or her but yes the cup totally worked it can't move so much and omg it had been struggling all morning since like 9 am :-( I hope he makes it

Back
Top Bottom