HELP!!!

x2 I'd like an employee tell that I couldnt buy corid for my chickens!

Me too!
somad.gif

Me too! :mad:  

That's why Jeffers is my best friend. At the TSCs near me the sales people all think they can give customers advice whether it is wanted or not. Which would be OK except most of the
time they are wrong.

The last time I bought Corid ($18) the clerk asked if all my chicks were sick. I said no only one. Her reply was that's an awful lot of money for one chick. Really? It's my money and my chickens, so none of her business.

x2  I'd like an employee tell me that I couldnt buy corid for my chickens!
If they do that to me they don't wanna see what'll happen lol
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I'm just gonna walk back into the back and look for it and put all the money on the counter and take it

Slivercove you must have more patience than I do. .........

By now I would have called the customer service number to find out why there is none available on the shelf - hassle free.
Lol
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I might do that I don't know why they wouldn't have it out for someone like of it's maybe a life or death situation and they needed to get home quickly to give it to the animal it would take like 30 minuets it makes me crazy but I keep calm so it's all good I'll get it peacefully

Ok I separated the ducks and the chicks and I will post pics later and see how you guys think my brooder is. Ok?

I know we've all focussed on corid here, but I don't think it's coccidiosis anymore. Coccidiosis doesn't kill that fast. If both chicks were fine the evening before, then I suspect it may be something more aggressive and likely bacterial as jh7192 said. With coccidiosis there's usually a stage where the chick is listless, sitting under the heat source and dropping its wings. I suggest a broad spectrum antibiotic in the water, and to be sure, there's no reason why corid couldn't be given at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom