Help

whoop whoop

Songster
Apr 26, 2015
Rainbow Nation
Molly has been sitting on her one egg for, it seems ages, I have lost all the info when she first laid but am sure it was weeks ago. How long is too long? i am worried beause it so cold and have put a heat light in their house, but with the power cuts it keeps going off. I felt the egg much to her disdain, it feels warm and it seems like she hasn't moved. Put food outside the nesting box and water but not sure if she is eating or it is the others?

Shalll I give her some vitamins? How can you tell whether the egg is doing anything? I am just worried she is stting there trying to hatch something that isn't hatchable, if you know what I mean.

Take her egg and a very bright flashlight into a very dark area and shine a light in the egg. In the larger end you should see a clear space, the air cell, the rest should be veins or chick.

HATCHED just now
woot.gif
this very minute when I went out to check so very small Will try and get photos but don't want to upset her its soo cold

Thanks for help

Here is Molly went out to try and get a pic, but she jusst about took my hand off which is so unlike her, guess I will have to wait - even Chisi is sqwaking at me to go away so don't want to upset her. Henry's cool though very proud father.

Back
Top Bottom