Hen ate a dime and many rocks, need advice.

Did you also notice that the date of the xray is 3/15/18
Ahhhhhh. Have we been pranked? Or...

That’s a digital X-ray with identifying info on it.
It’s HIGHLY unlikely that the date would be wrong.

That wouldn’t be good practice at any vet hospital.

And the name of the hospital is actually on the X-ray. It’s in Fairfax County, Northern Virginia.

Perhaps the OP stumbled upon BYC and got to wondering about our collaborative chicken community and collective experience.

Maybe they were thinking about their chicken in retrospect and wondered if there “could have been” a different outcome than whatever their outcome was...

Ahhhhhh. Have we been pranked? Or...

That’s a digital X-ray with identifying info on it.
It’s HIGHLY unlikely that the date would be wrong.

That wouldn’t be good practice at any vet hospital.

And the name of the hospital is actually on the X-ray. It’s in Fairfax County, Northern Virginia.

Perhaps the OP stumbled upon BYC and got to wondering about our collaborative chicken community and collective experience.

Maybe they were thinking about their chicken in retrospect and wondered if there “could have been” a different outcome than whatever their outcome was...

But the computer appears to be at the veterinary practice since the business cards are in a holder below it and it shows the date as 12/31/18 so my guess would be that the OP took a photo of the x-ray on the vet's computer on that day and the x-ray date is just wrong.

Yep, I noticed the cards too. The picture was pretty certainly taken at the vet's office on New Year's Eve. I guess whether the date is set wrong on the x-ray (or the number possibly represents something other than the date the x-ray was taken), or if the chicken's owner went back to the vet's office to look at the old x-ray nearly a year later, and then faked it on BYC is up for speculation - but personally, I'd say it's most likely the former!

I guess if this is a actual date cause I've seen x-rays there are dates print on them . But I feel like if it's something else I'm.confused :th:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_223426.jpg
    IMG_20190104_223426.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 8
Yep, I noticed the cards too. The picture was pretty certainly taken at the vet's office on New Year's Eve. I guess whether the date is set wrong on the x-ray (or the number possibly represents something other than the date the x-ray was taken), or if the chicken's owner went back to the vet's office to look at the old x-ray nearly a year later, and then faked it on BYC is up for speculation - but personally, I'd say it's most likely the former!

I agree with u ..

Back
Top Bottom