Hen isolates herself from the rest of the flock...

If mine is Gapeworm I figured by reading your article on coccidiosis, it needs "Corid", right? So I investigated a local equivalent - Corid is Amprolium? I found something called Amprolin-300 ws which contains Amprolium hydrochloride... here's hoping it works because nothing else has (I gave it something called Sulfacox for a few days, as well as garlic, ginger, apple cider vinegar, multivitamins.. etc, etc.. even tried doing some sort of "tobacco" syrup recipe.. but to no avail (see video)...

Hey guys just an update: After the night i kept her in she returned normal.. I am so confused as her behaviour could change so quickly? She is eating and drinking normally! I am so relieved
celebrate.gif

I have a hen that socializes during the day but during the evening, when all go inside the coop, she prefers to stay in the run on her perch. I thought it was because the weather was so beautiful. She's not at all skiddish when by herself..she lets me pick her up and pet her. When she is withe the rest of the flock during the day, she tends to run like the others. What's up?

Back
Top Bottom