Hen? Or Roo?

knickers77

In the Brooder
May 24, 2015
Mackay, AUSTRALIA

Quote:
Shalom Chavir! Akrnaf2, I wanted to send you photos of my chickens but.... chaval! I seem to have problems sending photos since I don't very often get the button available to me for photo insert, however on page 47 of the Photos Contest for the 2016 calendar you will be able to see quite a few of my chickens but not all of them and I think Ruby wasn't in the photo cause she seems to do her own thing and not run with the pack or flock as much as the others do. Bikini, my Banty EE is also very independent. Since I think Ruby is getting close to her time to lay, I'll put in some Fir Chips as you suggested. Todah! I'll get back to you soon,after my brother's visit and the mishshugas that will ensue. Mishpuchah.... I haven't seen them in years so hopefully all will be well. I'll check my inbox if I have time in the meanwhile. Shalom Alechim. Please say hello and give my regards to your wife for me! H.S. p.s. Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Shalom Chavir! Akrnaf2, I wanted to send you photos of my chickens but.... chaval! I seem to have problems sending photos since I don't very often get the button available to me for photo insert, however on page 47 of the Photos Contest for the 2016 calendar you will be able to see quite a few of my chickens but not all of them and I think Ruby wasn't in the photo cause she seems to do her own thing and not run with the pack or flock as much as the others do. Bikini, my Banty EE is also very independent. Since I think Ruby is getting close to her time to lay, I'll put in some Fir Chips as you suggested. Todah! I'll get back to you soon,after my brother's visit and the mishshugas that will ensue. Mishpuchah.... I haven't seen them in years so hopefully all will be well. I'll check my inbox if I have time in the meanwhile. Shalom Alechim. Please say hello and give my regards to your wife for me! H.S. p.s. Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom