Hen or roo?

Sally Field

In the Brooder
Jul 17, 2023
Any ideas if hen or roo and which breed? 8 weeks old. Many thanks. IMG_1627.jpeg IMG_1623.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1622.jpeg
    IMG_1622.jpeg
    622.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
At 8 weeks with that comb, wattles clearly showing, and an upright posture that is a boy.

What country are you in? Did you get him from hatchery (which one) or somewhere else. I'd like to narrow down the "breed" options if I can. Looks like he has feathers on his legs, which does narrow it down quite a bit. My first guess is that he is a mix but that is a guess.

At 8 weeks with that comb, wattles clearly showing, and an upright posture that is a boy.

What country are you in? Did you get him from hatchery (which one) or somewhere else. I'd like to narrow down the "breed" options if I can. Looks like he has feathers on his legs, which does narrow it down quite a bit. My first guess is that he is a mix but that is a guess.

I am UK. They were a selection of hatching eggs from eBay and were advertised as a selection from these breeds: white leghorns, Rhode Island reds, barred Plymouth rocks, Brahmas, Orpington’s in various colours, Wyandottes, cream legbars, pekins, Welsummers.

Back
Top Bottom