Hen sick for 2 weeks help !! Pics

That's what I would have done, but if they aren't drinking enough, they won't get enough medication. Another thing she could try is worming with something like Safeguard or Valbazen.

-Kathy

She is drenching her . She used ivermectin (I believe ) when she noticed this coming on if I remember correctly ..thoughts on that as a wormer ? It was pour on (again I think)

Thanks so much to everyone for all your info .
Poor latte passed away this evening
1f615.png
. She is sending her for a necropsy .

Sorry for her loss. :hugs She did look very sick to me.
Thanks soo much . When I saw her pic today I knew there was probably little that could be done
1f615.png
. But I hoped to learn something here in case another bird should start displaying symptoms.

-Kathy

When they get that sick they usually require extensive supportive care, and even them, it's often too late. If you want to learn more about supportive care, just let me know and I'll tell you what I do.

-Kathy

When they get that sick they usually require extensive supportive care, and even them, it's often too late. If you want to learn more about supportive care, just let me know and I'll tell you what I do.

-Kathy

I would love to know more! I've had a few sick birds myself lately . I will be sending one for necropsy in am myself
1f615.png

The only chance they have is to be placed in a warm room or cage and have their hydration corrected, which I'll explain more later. Of course nothing will help if the dying process has already started, which is often the case.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom