Henrietta's Little Diary. R.I.P (Now a raising baby birds and tips thread)

Is Henrietta Jr. CUTE?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • YES

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
try to keep [COLOR=333333]Henrietta Jr, in a warm dark place so she can be alone for a while. Being with a huge giant for a long time might scare her to death.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]I will be praying that she lives a long and happy life![/COLOR]
That's where she is right now
1f60a.png
She is used to us now too

Aww m sorry about Henrietta. At least you have something now to remind you of her. Henrietta the baby bird is sooo cute! I sure hope it will be alright. Keep us updated. :)

Henrietta is so....so.....so.....stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!! :love I've fed lots of baby birds in my lifetime but never brought one in the house and cared for it. What an amazing experience that must be.

~Alex

X2 you are very lucky to have that experience. I wish I could have it. :)

Day 2

Was not too hungry today... BUT I had a BIG JUICY WORM! So I guess that counts. Yesterday after my entry the giants went away for a couple of hours and I HAD NO FOOD! So when they FINALLY came back they gave me lots of worms. Oh, there was also another giant with a different voice that fed me... She sounded nice but I'm not sure... I don't miss my mommy too much anymore but she is still calling for me whenever the giants take me outside. I really really REALLY want to walk but my injured leg doesn't want me to. I slept in one of the giants room! ( aka Lily's room;) ) So so sleepy! *YAWN* *YAWNS AGAIN*

-Henrietta Jr.

Giants note: I think that I will be doing a entry and a picture one day, then the next day I will do an entry and then the final I will just do a picture. Then repeat. How does that sound for you peeps?

-@chicken4prez

Henrietta is so....so.....so.....stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!!
love.gif
I've fed lots of baby birds in my lifetime but never brought one in the house and cared for it. What an amazing experience that must be.

~Alex

We once had a chickadee but then it died:( We also had some other birds but none as cute as Henrietta!
wink.png

Last edited:
Day 2

Was not too hungry today... BUT I had a BIG JUICY WORM! So I guess that counts. Yesterday after my entry the giants went away for a couple of hours and I HAD NO FOOD! So when they FINALLY came back they gave me lots of worms. Oh, there was also another giant with a different voice that fed me... She sounded nice but I'm not sure... I don't miss my mommy too much anymore but she is still calling for me whenever the giants take me outside. I really really REALLY want to walk but my injured leg doesn't want me to. I slept in one of the giants room! ( aka Lily's room;) ) So so sleepy! *YAWN* *YAWNS AGAIN* 

-Henrietta Jr.

Giants note: I think that I will be doing a entry and a picture one day, then the next day I will do an entry and then the final I will just do a picture. Then repeat. How does that sound for you peeps?

-@chicken4prez

Sounds good for the Giant Note question. I love reading about Henrietta Jr.!

Back
Top Bottom