Hens wanted: NY

Kwalz07

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jan 14, 2014
Hello everyone! Im relatively new here and wondering if anyone is located in catskill, ny area or hudson valley? Looking for a few hens around 6 months old? Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone! Im relatively new here and wondering if anyone is located in catskill, ny area or hudson valley? Looking for a few hens around 6 months old? Thanks in advance!!

Hi I'm in the hudson valley too. I'm also looking for the same. I have 6 five week old babies but also want some layers. Please let me know if you find anything and where. Thanks! Jen

I just put up my post in NJ mine are 18 weeks old just about ready to lay you can see how far to my farm and let me know.

Last edited:
Hello, All. I am moving to the Village of Wappingers and sadly I need to find a home for my three sweet, well-behaved Barred Plymouth Rock hens. I’ve raised them since April and I’m so sad to let them go. They produce 3 each daily without fail. I’m looking for a comfortable and safe home for my girls. They currently reside in Fishkill. Anyone interested?

Hi there! I'm in Selkirk, NY (Exit 22 on Thruway). If your girls are healthy, they'd have 7 other Barred Rocks to hang out with here in our safe, pastured, chicken enclosure. Let me know if they're still available! Thanks!!
Sarah

Back
Top Bottom