Chirping
6 Years
Aug 9, 2013
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Some iphone shots

hy2yvyhe.jpg
ysu9yqad.jpg
panemu9u.jpg

Hentasia currently houses Pam, Jessica, Tara, Sookie, Arlene, Luna, Holly, and Lilith.

8evujytu.jpg
u5u2y5a8.jpg

Nice girls and they look like they are loving the city life!

I see you have sand on the floor of the run- I use sand in the coop too and scoop it out with a kitty litter scoop daily (wear mask). Nest boxes are covered kitty litter pans with sand in them. Makes for a poop-free coop daily! Just thought I would share this, also if interested see the "Got sand you should" thread.

Thanks. Yea sand is workin great in the run. I have pine shavings in the coop. Havent really finalized the inside though, the roosts will be re-arranged with the addition of the nesting boxes. Usually i've made a habit of changing pine out once a week. Its gotten below freezing here in NY i might look into something to keep these girls warmer since i chose not to insulate the coop. Any suggestions are appreciated

Lol thx about the pavers. They actually for a border of a garden just laid em down for less mess. Gona make a nice pattern this spring w somethin else. The girls are great, best decision of the year :)

Back
Top Bottom