3 eggies have kicked. 89, 90, 91

And a little update on the chickens.
Emily was attacked and killed by our dog (which came as a surprise given the chickens and dog are use to each other.)

Holly was attacked but saved. She’s in a chicken ICU next to the babies. She perks up when they come around.

And Lady is missing. She might be injured or just scared I’m not sure I haven’t been able to find a trace of her. And there is woods nearby. She may not have been mentioned but she’s a Cream Leghorn and is laying age like a majority of my chickens. But not laying yet like them as well.

RIP Emily. I’ll miss you and I’m sorry I couldn’t hatch any of your eggs.
:hugs oh no, that's awful! I'm so sorry about Emily, RIP pretty girl. Hopefully Lady will turn up soon and be okay. Give Holly a scratch for me and tell her I hope she makes a speedy recovery!

Did Lady come back and how is Holly doing today?
Sadly Lady has not returned yet and Holly didn’t make it. As well as the roo Prince who was attacked when I was buring Holly. Both passed due to shock. I’m not sure how to treat it.

Holly has one more baby to be born who’s been kicking around. She did get to meet all the babies before she went and seemed to really enjoy them.

They both will be missed. :(

Hopefully Lady comes back soon.

Sadly Lady has not returned yet and Holly didn’t make it. As well as the roo Prince who was attacked when I was buring Holly. Both passed due to shock. I’m not sure how to treat it.

Holly has one more baby to be born who’s been kicking around. She did get to meet all the babies before she went and seemed to really enjoy them.

They both will be missed. :(

Hopefully Lady comes back soon.
I'm sorry :hugs poor Holly and Prince, RIP.
Glad she liked the babies 🥰
:fl keep hoping for Lady!

And little Holly egg, keep up the good work! Salsa needs a sister! 🥰

On a happier note #88 has pipped
Kinda weird it looks like the membrane isn’t punctured but no worries I’m keeping humidity steady so it’s an easy break.
IMG_1972.jpeg

88 has hatched this morning and will get a pic once it’s nice and fluffed. 90 and 91 are pipped and starting to zip. We will see them soon as well! I guess 89 wants to be the last to hatch lol.

Numbers 90 and 91 hatched however due to some reason (as I was asleep when it happened) 91 seemed to have passed away.

Number 89 is pipped and peeping and hopefully a ok to hatch tomorrow (seeing as the other two kicked it a little)

Back
Top Bottom