Here to help and be helped!

Thank you, everyone! I have been absent as I recently lost all of my flock 😢 Newly developed fox problem that we've never had before. Lost my two roosters, 3 hens and 20 babies that were secured but it pried its way in in a spot that was fox proof or so we thought. I won't be getting anymore for a long time. I love this community everyone is always so kind and helpful. I'll back someday!

Thank you, everyone! I have been absent as I recently lost all of my flock 😢 Newly developed fox problem that we've never had before. Lost my two roosters, 3 hens and 20 babies that were secured but it pried its way in in a spot that was fox proof or so we thought. I won't be getting anymore for a long time. I love this community everyone is always so kind and helpful. I'll back someday!
Oh I am so sorry, :hugs my heart goes out to you. :hugs

Sorry to read of your losses. When you're ready to have a flock again, let us know if we can help in some way. :hugs

:hugs

I'm so sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom