Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

Thanks Iain and psue! I'm trying not to get attached because I wasn't planning on keeping her or the next one. But ohhhh gollly....

Btw, 3/19 is rockin' away. I bet I'll have an external pip today. I went ahead and locked it down last night.

The new baby is in the section of the brooder with the baby chick right now. They are already friends and cuddling together
love.gif

Here ya go, Marty. Pics of Molasses and BFF toulouse taken this morning. It was hard to get both to pose at the same time, so here are two pics.

Good morning, hatching friends. Always nice to wake up to progress in the hatcher. Egg #1 looks to be gearing up for the zipping process; Egg #2 is chilling after externally pipping late last nght; and Egg #3 has a small external pip.
yesss.gif
Good afternoon , Iain. Glad to hear the goosies are progressing nicely. Can't wait for the next pic and update of the eggs. Where some of your eggs kinda dirty? Did you wash them?

The new baby

Super cute baby goosie!
love.gif

Here ya go, Marty. Pics of Molasses and BFF toulouse taken this morning. It was hard to get both to pose at the same time, so here are two pics.

Wow, they pose great. They look so cute togather.....
love.gif

QJ and Marty, it is not stuck. Once again, that is 100% textbook. Lots of goslings will make a big hole.... then start to zip. My 1st dewlap egg is doing the same exact thing.

Marty, quite a few eggs of the eggs are quite dirty, but I do not wash them. I am told it is bad to wash hatching eggs.

And thanks all for the compliments!! Those two babies are EXTRA special to me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom