Here we go again - I'm hatching more goslings!!

I'm so sorry Marty,
hugs.gif

Marty......haven't talked to you much but have read a lot about Luna.....I am so sorry that happened.....breaks my heart for you.

Iain.....holy cow......I am amazed at what you are doing for Spirit. Love the pictures.....the blue cast, oh my gosh......amazing. I am way impressed with you.

Last edited:
In the very bad wind and rain last night a building rolled, and its babies subjected to the bad weather. I've lost Luna, a buff, and a khaki. (actually, maybe alive but not withen several acres of home now - no bodies of any but the drownded buff.)

My poor Luna.

we are so so sorry!!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Hey Erin, how are your babies doing? Did you keep them all?

Also curious if your greys are grey or more buff colored, because Chicory has more of a buff colored head/neck/chest compared to my other toulouse pair, which are grey/white. The best way I can describe it is she looks like a cross between buff and grey. She is a stunning bird.

Marty so sorry about Luna and the other babies, I know how special they can be, Willow is four Weeks old and last night was his first night outside I really missed him in the house talking to me anytime I'd get up or move around the house.

Iain,, loving the goosie walker that you might build for spirit, that is the coolest Ting ever

aaa, thanks!! So far, we have not needed to build the walker as she has been doing great with the cast. We go to the vet this morning to remove cast and move on to the next step in her journey. Fingers crossed she continues to improve!

Hard to believe Willow is already 4 weeks old. They grow up too darn fast!! By the way, I assume you are still looking for a mate for him. Did you see that Celtic is selling sebbie goslings?

Back
Top Bottom