Heritage SQ Egg Chain Swap Thread

But I did not say Buff Orpington. I said.... Current offer: 6 assorted Large Fowl and Bantam eggs. Our choice on available eggs at time of shipping.

It appears that there is no interest in my eggs and since the offer I accepted hasn't shipped yet, I retract my offer. Current Offer below
These could be from any of our purebred exhibition breeding pens.
However, I am shipping some Buff Orpingtons this morning! Sold them at auction. the assortment could have Buff Orpington, Blue Orpington, Self Blue Orpington, BBS Orp Bantam, Buff Orpington Bantam, Buff Wyandotte Bantam and could contain some of our Self Blue Orpington and Wyandotte Bantam project eggs.
(Note Self Blue is the official APA Standard of Perfection term for lavender).
I am willing to wait on shipping until our pullets start laying in November!

Quote:
47716_cplpoultry2011.jpg

Quote:
ALBC Duck list:

Critical

Ancona
Aylesbury
Magpie
Saxony
Silver Appleyard
Welsh Harlequin

Threatened

Buff or Orpington
Cayuga

Watch

Campbell
Rouen
Runner or Indian Runner
Swedish

Study

Australian Spotted
Dutch Hookbill

ALBC Goose list:

Critical

American Buff
Cotton Patch
Pilgrim
Pomeranian
Roman
Shetland

Threatened

Sebastopol

Watch

African
Chinese
Toulouse

Study

Gray
Steinbacher

ALBC Turkey list

Critical

Beltsville Small White
Chocolate
Jersey Buff
Lavender/Lilac
Midget White

Threatened

Narragansett
White Holland

Watch

Black
Bourbon Red
Standard Bronze
Royal Palm
Slate

Study

Broad Breasted Bronze
Naturally mating, non-standard
varieties of
turkeys​

Current offer: 6 assorted Large Fowl and Bantam eggs. Our choice on available eggs at time of shipping.

These could be from any of our purebred exhibition breeding pens.

The assortment could have Buff Orpington, Blue Orpington, Self Blue Orpington, Black or Blue Australorp, Blue/Black/Splash Orpington Bantam, Buff Orpington Bantam, Buff Wyandotte Bantam.

(Note Self Blue is the official APA Standard of Perfection term forlavender).

Or: 4 Narragansett Turkey eggs

Or 20+ our choice Italian Speckled and/or White Texas A/M Coturnix Quail.

Can we offer PP? I only have one SLW wyandotte bantam hen and I don't think I could offer 6 eggs, unless I could offer 6 of her eggs in combo with PP or three of her eggs and three of another SQ (but not on the list) breed.

I want this swap to keep going, so I am going to venture to claim the above, current offer and in turn offer a mix of Silver Laced Wyandotte Bantam eggs and either, rainbow layers or black (split to blue/bbs) LF ameraucanas. I only have one SLW hen and she's churning them out as fast as she can, and every single one has been fertile as of yet, but she can only accomplish so much. Please let me know if this is okay, my birds are SQ and my am eggs are very fertile and I have gotten BB and RV and BV at the last show I went to. My rainbow layers are just pure mutts, but they're big (standard brahma crosses) and they lay really well.

I would be willing to take only four of your heritage eggs in return for my offer to whomever wishes to claim it.

Quote:

47716_cplpoultry2011.jpg

Quote:
ALBC Goose list:

Critical

American Buff
Cotton Patch
Pilgrim
Pomeranian
Roman
Shetland

Threatened