Hey all! just an update :D

Jul 28, 2022
South Australia
okay! so, I haven't been online for a while, but I am back now!

Easter ended up going to the farm and is now in a flock of 9 hens (gold-laced wyandottes and ISA browns), and all the girls recently started laying. all 3 have also grown a lot. We still don't know Clover's breed, but we think she has some wyandotte in her. Snowy started laying eggs 2-3 weeks ago, coming out an off-white. Loona is laying blue-gray coloured eggs and it looks like she's at the top of the pecking order. :D we haven't got too much info on easter, but I saw the farmer the other day, while I was out on Halloween with friends. and I legitimately yelled out "my rooster better be alive still!!" XD I remember my mother giving me a small update on easter. he is really affectionate and enjoys being cuddled. I really miss my boy. maybe ill ask if I can go visit him on the weekend. anyways, I hope you all have a lovely rest of the day/night!

I gave two roosters to neighbors down the street and feel the same way. We go visit too. One was always free ranging and he still remembered me and the dogs when i stopped by ( or so I assumed, he obviously thought the dogs were no threat)... they are smarter than most people think.

Back
Top Bottom