Hey BrahmaMama can you tell me about these Breyers. :)

Me too, thank you
smile.png

Oh, they are fun as collector's items, but they are toys after all, get the DD hooked already
gig.gif
My boys are 6, 4 and 22 months, they are somewhat interested in them, but the four wheeler, grandpa's combine, the Bobcat, etc are more interesting
lau.gif

Let's see if I can post some pics of my Breyers...I will warn you, I got addicted to ebay, and probably could have used some professional help for awhile, but I have slowed waaay down since, lol!

IMG_1211Medium.jpg

IMG_1201Medium.jpg

IMG_1207Medium.jpg

IMG_1198Medium.jpg

there's more, but I don't want to make this extremely slow...I loaded them from Photobucket, so they *should* be small enough.

Oh, I love breyers! I especially like the little ones because they are so cheap! I really like getting ones that are old or scraped up and repainting them. I have a few I've done. I think I have pictures somewhere! I don't have quite as many as you guys, but up until this year I used to get one for each christmas. I still buy them every now and then, but not as often. Most of mine are in mint condition, but not original in box. I have all the boxes though and they get stored in those. Only a few have scratches. I also make tack. Maybe one day I will get back into it!

Quote:
Do you mean stablemates, Chickerdoodle? I love them too; I've stopped buying the big ones lately, and will pick up a $3 stablemate when I feel the urge to buy one, or one of the classic size Mustang sets that Walmart carries. Alot of my trads have come as gifts for Birthdays, Christmas' Anniversaries, etc. So It's not like I've bought all mine either, lol!

Here's a picture of my stablemate set up:

IMG_1206Medium.jpg

Thank you
smile.png
Oh, I love them too, and my husband likes them-well, as much as he can as far as putting up with my collection...I think I got two of those, just because he liked them; good excuse
gig.gif

I've tried for a real Longhorn, but I guess my Angus/Holstein calves will have to do
love.gif

I am very jealous! I couldn't see your pictures before because my internet was not working properly. I should check out e-bay more often. I also absolutely LOVE the halloween versions!

Quote:
You can get some good deals on ebay, if you are patient, and look around. When I first discovered ebay, I was bidding on every Breyer on my wishlist, it seems. Now I have changed my collecting habit, and only "actively" collect certain molds. It narrows it down alot, and makes for better financial decisions, lol! Of course the horses I already have, that I don't necessarily collect will stay. Especially gifts that have been given to me.

Halloween horses are neat; I only have two of them right now...I *think* there are 9 of them, but they have discontinued them now. I have the first, and the last
gig.gif

Christmas ones I want to have eventually...I think I have 5 now...

I loved the Halloween ones! I never had the $ to get them and really the only ones I ever had were the ones my dad bought me.
Anyone else have the white unicorn and white pegasus?
Brahma, is your pegasus silver???

I had the Erin Gobrah one I am not sure the make of model because my mom's best friend is his breeder it is a pretty recent one he is a conomara stud. I used to set up play moble and horses and farms everywhere when I was little. If you can't play with the toys why not do it in real life.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom