Hey Chickie Chickies!

I'm not certain of the breeds. I believe the yellow one may be a red sexlink. The white one is big! It is possible that it may be a cornish cross but it doesn't really have the shape of one. It could be a white leghorn. I don't know about the black one.
@sourland may be able to help.
Thank you!! My more immediate concern (& pls forgive me if I’m out of forum etiquette here but ur responding & Tim’s is running out), is that I’d unexpectedly like to leave them in the coop tonight, which would be their first night. I really believe they’re ok but I’m soooo nervous. I posted a (rather lengthy) question about this detailing my concerns. Can you help? The sun is going down & I’m worried. I don’t know how to direct u to the post tho.

Thank you!! My more immediate concern (& pls forgive me if I’m out of forum etiquette here but ur responding & Tim’s is running out), is that I’d unexpectedly like to leave them in the coop tonight, which would be their first night. I really believe they’re ok but I’m soooo nervous. I posted a (rather lengthy) question about this detailing my concerns. Can you help? The sun is going down & I’m worried. I don’t know how to direct u to the post tho.

Here's a link to your other thread: moving-chicks-outside.1472743

Do you know what your overnight temps are going to be for tonight?

I'd put them all 3 together in the coop, maybe with a huddle box. You mentioned a heat lamp in their coop, but I'm leery of those (they are a fire risk).
Ok! Thanks so much!! No the heat lamp is inside the house where their brood era are. Not out in the outdoor coop. So I guess they’re ok for the night! I did put a huddle box & lots of shavings. 👍 Thanks so much for ur help! 🙏🏽

Back
Top Bottom