Hey, I'm new!

I have 5 hens and 1 rooster. Also have 14 beautiful baby chicks as well as eggs in my incubator. Oh I almost forgot... We also have 6 ducks as well.
cool! I've got about 20 birds, but I keep losing them to this stupid fox. finally got the coop ready, and the stupid thing ripped the wing off one of my birds because it couldn't get in! (there is a small hole in the coop that we didn't think would be a problem) It doesn't go after my older birds though, and I'm trying to trap it so that I don't have to worry about it anymore.

cool! I've got about 20 birds, but I keep losing them to this stupid fox. finally got the coop ready, and the stupid thing ripped the wing off one of my birds because it couldn't get in! (there is a small hole in the coop that we didn't think would be a problem) It doesn't go after my older birds though, and I'm trying to trap it so that I don't have to worry about it anymore.
Oh no. I hate that. I hope you are able to trap it. I hate having losses. We lost alot last year to roaming dogs and hawks, but as for now our run we built is helping alot

Back
Top Bottom