HEY YA'LL

kdhenhouse

Hatching
Feb 8, 2016
Shreveport
Hello to all, new to raising yard birds, I will be constructing my co-op and run this weekend. I will be trying to get my hands on some RIR,L, AND PR pullets. If anyone has any for sale, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope all is well in your world.

welcome-byc.gif

Hope you find the birds you're looking for.

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out your state thread in our Where Am I? Where Are You! section in Social under the Forum at the top of the page. Hopefully someone in your area can help you locate the pullets you are looking for. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Hi and welcome to BYC - its great to have you join us. I hope that you've looked at the coops forum for inspiration with your build - theres lots of great ideas. I hope all goes well with your new chicken adventure!

All the best
CT

You are most welcome. Theres so much to read it can feel a bit overwhelming - glad that you posted a question - sometimes even just getting some reassurance is as important as anything else. Good luck and i am sure that the emergency / injury experts will be along to help out soon.
Cheers
CT

I get this message when trying to reset my password....

"
Error: The password reset token provided appears to have expired. Please reinitiate the password recovery process

BackYard Chickens "

I don't know what is happening but I'm logged in....

I tried from my mobile and then I tried on my desktop. I thot it was because I was using IE, so I switched to Google Chrome.... got the same message every time. Would someone please assist.....

thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom