Hi All- New here

welcome-byc.gif
from Missouri
frow.gif

Thanks everyone. These forums are so cool. A bit more about me. I am a dog groomer and work in Memphis. The toomanydogs number seven and are a Doberman, German Shepherd, Lab, Pointer mix, Malamute/Akita mix, Pomeranian mix and something black and furry that showed up on the back porch one day. Maybe some sort of retriever/Chow mix but after two surgeries and heartworm treatment i think she's here to stay. I have showed them in Obedience and conformation before and think showing chickens would be fun to eventually get into. There is also a 18 year old cat, a pony and a couple fish tanks and a small parrot. Oh year there's also the SO who is almost as chicken crazy as I am. One of the first things I have learned from the chickies is who knew they were stalkers? They are as good at mooching treats as the dogs are.

welcome-byc.gif
from Southeast Missouri! Glad you joined us! I would love to see a pic of your Mal/Akita mix! We had Akitas for about 25 years and just lost our last one in May.
hit.gif
Since we have 2 Pyrs, 2 Pitbull/Shar Pei mixes, and an Australian Shepherd/Cocker Spaniel mix along with all of our chickens, cats, goats, geese, etc. we have chosen to not get another one. At least for the foreseeable future we shall remain Akita-less, a state we never thought we would find ourselves in!
hu.gif

Quote:
Hi Kara. Charlie is a big bear of a dog. I had Akitas a few years ago and really want another but right now there are too many here. Watch me say that and another stray show up. The ones I had were from Karusa Oka breedings. Do you know Vicki, she's from up your way, Mountain Grove I think. Some day I'll get another one.

Back
Top Bottom