Hi all!

Andee525

In the Brooder
Mar 20, 2024
My name is Andee, and we are picking up our very first chicken’s Saturday!
We will be getting 5 this Sat ( barred rock, Brahma and Prairie Bluebell Egger) and then 4 weeks later we are scheduled to pick up 8 more ( Welsummer, Golden Comet, Wyandotte and Sapphire Olive Egger)

I Retired last year from my job as a physician assistant in Texas and my hubby, I and 3 kids bought a farm in Michigan. I started work up here for a few more years and we are slowly working into a hobby farm for real retirement!

Hi! I just joined this chat but I have been raising chickens for about 4 years now. And I have 22 chickens and about 32 chicks. Raising chickens is great and always gives you something fun! I hope you love them as much as I do! (Chickens are also just my replacement for a dog or cat 🤣)

My name is Andee, and we are picking up our very first chicken’s Saturday!
We will be getting 5 this Sat ( barred rock, Brahma and Prairie Bluebell Egger) and then 4 weeks later we are scheduled to pick up 8 more ( Welsummer, Golden Comet, Wyandotte and Sapphire Olive Egger)

I Retired last year from my job as a physician assistant in Texas and my hubby, I and 3 kids bought a farm in Michigan. I started work up here for a few more years and we are slowly working into a hobby farm for real retirement!
Welcome. I was born and raised in MI - Plymouth MI. You chose your breeds well for the weather.

Back
Top Bottom