Hi everyone!

Saymay91

Chirping
May 6, 2018
NC
Hello, just sharing a bit about myself.
We started chicken keeping about 3 years ago, I think...
We have seven from our original flock, a bantam rooster, two sexlinks, two Easter Eggers, two silver laced wyandottes.
We have seven in our second flock, (had eight, but rehomed a rooster with my brother) 3 roosters, mixes from TSC, they almost look like a mix between barred rocks and silver laced wyandottes, 3 hens...I can't remember what they are, and one silver laced wyandotte.
We bought 6 babies from TSC a couple months ago. 3 RIR and 3 bantam mixes.
I found forums from BackYardChickens.com through Google.
My hobbies are pretty limited, but I enjoy drawing, or painting. I also enjoy taking lots of photos of family and scenery.
I married my husband in June 2011. We have a 6 year old son who also enjoys picking out chicks when our farm supply stores get a shipment, haha! We have 2 dogs, one small breed male and one medium sized female.
I have been working for a cleaning company since 2014. We've been renting our place for a while, luckily we're out in the country so there's no chicken keeping rules out here. We are hoping to buy a house and land in the next couple years. I'm an animal lover so I would like to have enough room to get goats and cows also.

Thank ya'll so much! I wanted to join a year ago, but just searched for the topics I needed answers to. Decided to join today because I have a specific question I need answers or advice to... but I'm unsure which location to post in. It does have something to do with Wazine... which I'm sure ya'll might be tired of that topic, haha! I was thinking of putting it under disease/medical..?

Thank ya'll so much! I wanted to join a year ago, but just searched for the topics I needed answers to. Decided to join today because I have a specific question I need answers or advice to... but I'm unsure which location to post in. It does have something to do with Wazine... which I'm sure ya'll might be tired of that topic, haha! I was thinking of putting it under disease/medical..?
Looks like you've already gotten your question answered.

Back
Top Bottom