Hi everyone!

CarisaSpencer90

In the Brooder
Jul 23, 2018
I just love this group. I’m a new mom to 2 Cayugas, 1 Embden goose, 1 Toulouse, 2 orphaned mallards who’s momma was killed by a car, and fostering my friends Embden and duck. I think I enjoy caring for these babies more than I thought I would. Currently fixing my Embden Sunny’s slight case of angel wing. I will post pics of my flock later. Please share your pics! I love seeing all the beauties ❤️

I just love this group. I’m a new mom to 2 Cayugas, 1 Embden goose, 1 Toulouse, 2 orphaned mallards who’s momma was killed by a car, and fostering my friends Embden and duck. I think I enjoy caring for these babies more than I thought I would. Currently fixing my Embden Sunny’s slight case of angel wing. I will post pics of my flock later. Please share your pics! I love seeing all the beauties ❤️
Whereulocated

Hiya! Nice to meet you :welcome

welcome-tweety-300-farmer-c.gif

Nice introduction!

Enjoy Backyard Chickens!

Back
Top Bottom